Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Crowdfunding for Social Good Book Review






Crowdfunding for Social Good: Financing Your Mark on the World
by Devin D. Thorpe
Over the last year of writing my Forbes blog, I have had the opportunity to really dig deeply into the world of crowdfunding. I’ve just completed my first draft of my new book, Crowdfunding for Social Good: Financing Your Mark on the World.

The book is a guide to successful crowdfunding for people who want to change the world.

The book is not a sequel to my book, Your Mark On The World , but it is written in the same spirit. I’ve studied a dozens of successful crowdfunding campaigns, interviewing the people behind them to learn their secrets for success.

Devin's Book,  Your Mark on the World, was downloaded over 75,000 times and reached the #19 spot on Amazon's free book list--among all free books. It remains on the top 50 free nonfiction books at Amazon.

Review:
Devin does a excellent job describing Crowdfunding Campaigns as well as giving examples of successful Crowdfunding Campaigns .This book is a great resource that includes great tips to help you set up your own Campaign




Buy on Paperback



No comments:

Post a Comment